As well as video production for live events and concerts, I’ve been streaming that video live over the internet for a long time. I worked on:
- the first live-streamed concert viewable on an iPhone (the iPhone 3G in 2009)
- the first concerts streamed from Wigmore Hall, Royal Festival Hall at the Southbank Centre (see video above), Kings Place and Sage Gateshead
- a fortnight-long livestream from Nytorv Square in Copenhagen for WWF in 2009
- was a technical producer for the live-streaming of shows for Burberry from Paris Fashion Week in 2010 (the first of any luxury fashion brand and mentioned in their company history)
- engineered the live stream of a week of concerts by major artists (Blur, Paul Weller, Plan B, etc) from the 100 Club for Converse (pictures in NME)
More recently I’ve:
- Produced and directed two live-streamed concerts for Leeds Lieder at Leeds Town Hall
- Engineered and produced content to stream between acts on a 24-hour livestream from Lowestoft Beach for First Light Festival
- Produced and directed the live stream two days of talks and concerts for the first EA Festival at Hedingham Castle.
- Directed a live streamed concert by London Sinfonietta with Matthew Herbert
- Produced and directed a live streamed concert for The Swingles
- Ran private live streams into Zoom for members of Britten Pears Arts.
- Ran private live streams of multiple remote speakers into Youtube for TedX Glasgow.
- Engineered the encoding and IP satellite connectivity for events including Chase and Status at The O2 Arena and Lewis Capaldi at Koko.
Get in touch if you are interested in running a live stream. This could be from basic panel discussions over venue broadband to large scale shows with live subtitles via an IP satellite truck.